<iframe src="//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T6QZTT" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden">

Goal Achievement

Why Do Only 3% of People Achieve Their Ultimate Dream?

Author: John Assaraf | February 4, 2017

Ready to learn why only 3% of people achieve their goals and 97% fail . . . and how you can be part of the 3%? There’s a lot of speculation as to why people don’t succeed at reaching their dreams . . .

But I’ve got a totally different view; it's based upon the latest research in neuroscience.

Goal achievement is all based on how the brain works . . . and what causes our perceptions, thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. Watch this video and discover how to retrain your brain so you can start on a successful plan for your vision.

97% of people who watch this video won't do anything with the information . . . and the other 3% will take action. The motivated 3% will upgrade their knowledge; upgrade their skills; and prime their brain for success on a daily basis.

Goal achievers have a clear vision of what they want . . .  and a strategic plan to carry out their mission. People who reach their ultimate dreams are the ones who are able to overcome any mental or emotional obstacles holding them back. 

Let go of limiting beliefs, habits, & patterns that keep you from reaching your ultimate dream. 

In my book, Having It All, I go over—step-by-step—what I covered in the above video . . . but more extensively. Having It All is more than a self-help book . . . it's a deep dive into the neuroscience, neuropsychology, and wisdom behind goal achievement. The ideas in this book can give you limitless willpower to overcome all obstacles and do the uncomfortable tasks that will get you the results you desire.

Get your free copy of my book, Having It All. We're giving away 100 copies!

Inside this book you will find the Innercises® to rescript your beliefs and retrain your brain. Here's to your success! 

Quick Get Your Free Book!

having it all

Sign-Up For The NeuroGym Newsletter And Join The Innercise Revolution!

We value your privacy and would never spam you.

About The Author

John Assaraf

John Assaraf is one of the leading mindset experts in the world, with a unique ability to help people release mental and emotional blocks. He's written 2 New York Times Bestselling books, appeared on Larry King, and was featured in 8 movies, including "Quest For Success" with Richard Branson and the Dalai Lama. Now, he is the CEO of NeuroGym, a company dedicated to using the most advanced neuroscience-based brain training programs to help individuals and corporations maximize their potential.

Join The Conversation

2comments